What is DropBox?? Dropbox is the easiest way to store, sync, and, share files online. Available for Windows, OS X, and Linux. Visit here. It can make the backup/share easier!! Here is to use the DropBox feature on Ubuntu with nautilus integrated ready.
- First, download (select your linux distro) and register your account password.
- Then we have to install a debian installer, just double-click
- After that, kill the nautilus to restart it. so the DropBox will appeared on notification tray
- To Start the DropBox, right click the icon and select “Start DropBox”. After a moment, the DropBox will started.
Now The DropBox is ready to use!!
- if the DropBox not stared, try restart X if kill nautilus not working.
- don’t forget to check the proxy setting
and check that your accout has enabled :p
- the DropBox “working directory” is $HOME/Dropbox by default
Thanks . . .,