Here is a quick “how-to” install OpenSSH Server on Windows 7, inluding setting up on system startup
- Download cygwin here
- Run the cygwin installer
- Select Install from Internet
- Install following packages :
– Admin -> cygrunsrv
– Net -> openssh
- Launch/open Cygwin Emulator
- Type this following command on the terminal emulator
- When “CYGWIN=” prompted type :
- Start the service with system startup
cygrunsrv -S sshd
- If there is an error occurred, just kill the “cygrunsrv” with task manager.
- Finally test it!
Hope It Helps😉